YORKVILLE AND KENDALL COUNTY RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
Gateville Law Firm has residential real estate experience handling buyers and sellers’ residential real estate closings from Yorkville and Oswego, Kendall County to Naperville and Aurora, DuPage County. The residential real estate attorneys at Gateville Law Firm concentrate in the following areas of real estate law:
- Buyers and Sellers’ Real Estate Closings (Residential and Commercial);
- Business entity formations and incorporation's for real estate companies such as Title Companies, Mortgage Real Estate Brokers, and Real Estate Companies;
- Landlord Real Estate Evictions for Landlords and Real Estate Investors;
- Estate Planning for Real Estate Owners;
- Asset protection for real estate home owners, real estate investors and developers;
- Drafting of Affidavit of Heir ships and handling Probate Issues;
- Real Estate Title Issues and Problem Solving.
Gateville Law Firm utilizes the latest technology; including use of cloud-based software with bank grade security, to provide our clients with secure and responsive access to their documents and encrypted communication to and from Gateville Law Firm.
Attorney Sean Robertson
As a successful entrepreneur and attorney, Sean Robertson is a skilled negotiator. Elected as an Elite Attorney by his peers, he has an outstanding reputation as a tireless advocate for his clients. Whether you have a real estate closing or a business sale or an estate planning matter, Attorney Robertson can counsel and guide you through this process in an efficient manner. Sean Robertson has a strong tax and asset protection background combined with his real estate, estate planning, and business law experience.
Sean Robertson concentrates in family and divorce law, estate planning, and real estate law. Attorney Robertson has over 16 years of experience as an attorney and counselor of law. Attorney Robertson graduated from DePaul University College of Law and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Whether your matter is a simple matter or an extremely complicated matter, Sean Robertson has the ability to settle your case or go to trial or hearing.
Real Estate Law including buyers and seller’s real estate closings and establishment of Series LLCs and asset protection strategies
Estate Planning Law including the establishment of wills and trusts, retirement trusts, advanced asset protection, and wealth preservation techniques
Business and Corporate Law including purchase and sale of franchises and business interests, the establishment of LLCs and Partnerships, and drafting of critical agreements. Sean Robertson attended DePaul University College of Law and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. As Principal of Gateville Law Firm, Sean Robertson has significant business and financial acumen. As a frequent presenter at the National Business Institute, Attorney Robertson guides Attorneys and Accounts on Real Estate, Business, and Estate Planning topics demonstrating his skill, experience, and professional reputation.
- DePaul University College of Law, Juris Doctor (2003)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science (1997)
- Elite Lawyer Award: Recognized by peers as an Elite Lawyer.
- Avvo Top Attorney Rating of 10.0
- Nominated by American Institute of Legal Counsel as Top 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction (2018)
- Kendall County Bar Association
- Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- Will County Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Yorkville Chamber of Commerce
- Naperville Chamber of Commerce
Associate Attorney Stephanie Heiman
Stephanie Heiman is a Real Estate Associate Attorney with Gateville Law Firm.
She was admitted to the California Bar in December 2013 (currently voluntarily inactive) and to the Illinois Bar in May 2014. Stephanie has five years of experience in corporate and business law, commercial contracts, and commercial leasing transactions. In addition to having a corporate and business law background, Stephanie added real estate law to her practice area. Stephanie is passionate about helping clients with the purchase and sale of homes, investment properties, condos, farm and vacant land to her practice focus. Additionally, Stephanie is excited to help counsel clients through the the purchase or sale of business assets and estate planning. As planning for your estate can be emotional, Stephanie will show you compassion while guiding you through those plans.
- Real Estate Law: buyers and seller’s real estate closings and drafting of quit claim deeds.
- Wholesaling for Buyers, Sellers, and Real Estate Agents for Real Estate Investors
- Drafting of Real Estate Purchase Agreements and coordination of For Sale by Owner Transactions
- Use of Land Trust and Estate Planning Techniques for Real Estate Owners and Investors such as Private Land Trust, Living Trusts, and other probate saving techniques.
- Estate Planning Law: establishment of wills and trusts, retirement trusts, advanced asset protection; special needs trust; and wealth preservation techniques.
- Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors: Set-up of LLCs and Partnerships; business and asset protection strategies to minimize liability concerns; and coordination of LLCs with Private Land Trusts.
- Drafting of LLCs and business documents for real estate investors and owners such as LLC Operating Agreements; Asset Purchase Agreements; Promissory Notes; Bylaws; Minutes and Attorney Opinion Letters.
- California, 2013 (currently on voluntary inactive status)
- Illinois, 2014
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California: J.D., Cum Laude, May 2013
- Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, Illinois: A. Political Science-Public Law, Cum Laude, December 2007
- Illinois State Bar Association