Andrew Fortlage is an Associate Attorney with Gateville Law Firm.
Andrew was admitted to the Illinois Bar in January 2020. He is passionate about helping clients in his areas of practice, which include evictions, family law, and business transactions. Andrew understands the importance of establishing connections with clients in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
ANDREW CAN ASSIST YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF LAW:
- - Evictions for landlords and real estate investors.
- - Family Law including orders of protection, pre-decree and post-decree dissolutions of marriage, divorce, child support, child custody, guardianship and post-divorce matters.
- - Business and Corporate Law including the establishment of LLCs and partnerships and the drafting of business agreements.
- - General Litigation including breach of contract disputes, trust and estate litigation, and other civil and commercial litigation matters.
- - Illinois, 2020
- - The University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio: J.D., May 2019
- - Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio: B.A., Cum Laude, December 2010
- - Illinois State Bar Association
YORKVILLE AND KENDALL COUNTY ATTORNEYS
Gateville Law Firm is a boutique law firm for Yorkville and Oswego, Kendall County to Naperville and Aurora, DuPage County. The attorneys at Gateville Law Firm concentrate in the following areas:
Real Estate | Estate Planning | Evictions | Divorce & Family Law | Business Law
Gateville Law Firm utilizes the latest technology; including use of cloud-based software with bank grade security, to provide our clients with secure and responsive access to their documents and encrypted communication to and from Gateville Law Firm.