- Family and Divorce Law
- Estate Planning, Guardianship and Probate
Professional Associations and Memberships:
-Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
-Women’s Bar Association
-Chicago Bar Association
-Illinois State Bar Association
Jennifer Mascote-Valencia is an Family, Divorce, and Estate Planning Associate with Gateville Law Firm. Jennifer is Bi-lingual in English and Spansh.
Jennifer was admitted to the Illinois Bar in January 2021. Jennifer graduated from Northern Illinois University College of Law-Cum Laude in May 2020. Jennifer received her undergraduate degrees in English and Political Science with distinction and Cum Laude Honors from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Jennifer attended Northern Illinois University College of Law where she received her Juris Doctor in May 2020. Jennifer worked at an immigration law firm in the local area during law school as a law clerk. Furthermore, Jennifer interned for a summer at Prairie State Legal Services. Jennifer was a member of the Latino Law Student Association and Phi Alpha Delta at NIU College of Law. Jennifer also won the “Zeke” Giorgi Public Interest Memorial Scholarship at NIU College of Law. Jennifer also won the Law Opportunity Scholarship, Tuition Waiver at NIU College of Law.
JENNIFER CAN ASSIST YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF LAW:
- - Family and Divorce Law including pre-decree and post-decree dissolutions of marriage, divorce, child support, child custody, spousal maintenance, guardianship, and post-divorce matters.
- - Estate Planning, Guardianship, and probate including the establishment of wills and trusts, retirement trusts, advanced asset protection, powers of attorney, and wealth preservation techniques.
- - Illinois, 2021
- - Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois: Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, May 2020
- - University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois: Political Science and English, Cum Laude with Distinction, May 2016
- - Illinois State Bar Association
- - Women’s Bar Association
- - Chicago Bar Association
- - Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
YORKVILLE AND KENDALL COUNTY DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS
Gateville Law Firm is a boutique, virtual law firm specializing in Divorce and Family Law for Yorkville and Oswego, Kendall County to Naperville and Aurora, DuPage County. The Divorce and Family Law attorneys at Gateville Law Firm concentrate in the following areas:
Uncontested Divorce | Special Needs Divorce | Spousal Support and Property Division | Post-Divorce Modifications | Divorce and Small Business | Military Divorce | Paternity and Parentage | Temporary Custody and Support Orders | Father's Rights | Adoption | Orders of Protection
Gateville Law Firm utilizes the latest technology; including use of cloud-based software with bank grade security, to provide our clients with secure and responsive access to their documents and encrypted communication to and from Gateville Law Firm.