Rachael Gerendasy is an Estate Planning Associate Attorney with Gateville Law Firm.
She was admitted to the Illinois Bar in January 2021. Rachael is passionate about helping clients with all of their estate planning needs, including the establishment of wills and trusts, retirement trusts, advanced asset protection and various wealth preservation techniques. She works with individuals and families of varying estate sizes in order help them understand their options and guide them through the process of implementing the estate plan that best suits their needs. In addition, Rachael is excited to assist clients with family and divorce law matters, including orders of protection, pre-decree and post-decree dissolutions of marriage, divorce, child support and custody, guardianship, and post-divorce matters.
RACHAEL CAN ASSIST YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF LAW:
- - Estate Planning Law including the establishment of wills and trusts, retirement trusts, advanced asset protection, powers of attorney and wealth preservation techniques.
- - Real Estate Asset Protection including setting up and structuring of properties, use of holding and subsidiary companies, and asset protection for landlords
- - Family and Divorce Law including orders of protection, pre-decree and post-decree dissolutions of marriage, divorce, child support, child custody, guardianship and post-divorce matters.
- - Illinois, 2021
- - The University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio: J.D., Cum Laude, May 2020
- - The George Washington University, Washington, D.C., August 2016
- - Illinois State Bar Association
YORKVILLE AND KENDALL COUNTY ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEYS
Gateville Law Firm is a boutique, virtual law firm specializing in Estate Planning for Yorkville and Oswego, Kendall County to Naperville and Aurora, DuPage County. The estate planning attorneys at Gateville Law Firm concentrate in the following areas of estate planning law:
Wills | Advanced Estate Planning | Retirement Planning | Estate Planning for Real Estate Owners | Living Trusts | Asset Protection | Family Trust & Wealth Planning | Estate Planning for Minor Children
Gateville Law Firm utilizes the latest technology; including use of cloud-based software with bank grade security, to provide our clients with secure and responsive access to their documents and encrypted communication to and from Gateville Law Firm.