16+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Divorce & Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
Honor & Awards:
- Elite Lawyer Award: Recognized by peers as an Elite Lawyer
- Avvo Top Attorney Rating of 10.0
- Nominated by American Institute of Legal Counsel as Top 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction (2018)
As a successful entrepreneur and attorney, Sean Robertson is a skilled negotiator. Elected as an Elite Attorney by his peers, he has an outstanding reputation as a tireless advocate for his clients. Whether you have a real estate closing or a business sale or an estate planning matter, Attorney Robertson can counsel and guide you through this process in an efficient manner. Sean Robertson has a strong tax and asset protection background combined with his real estate, estate planning, and business law experience.
Sean Robertson concentrates in family and divorce law, estate planning, and real estate law. Attorney Robertson has over 16 years of experience as an attorney and counselor of law. Attorney Robertson graduated from DePaul University College of Law and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. As Principal of Gateville Law Firm, Sean Robertson has significant business and financial acumen. As a frequent presenter at the National Business Institute, Attorney Robertson guides Attorneys and Accounts on Real Estate, Business, and Estate Planning topics demonstrating his skill, experience, and professional reputation. Whether your matter is a simple matter or an extremely complicated matter, Sean Robertson has the ability to settle your case or go to trial or hearing.
SEAN ROBERTSON HAS OVER 16 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF LAW:
- - Real Estate Law including buyers and seller’s real estate closings and establishment of Series LLCs and asset protection strategies
- - Estate Planning Law including the establishment of wills and trusts, retirement trusts, advanced asset protection, and wealth preservation techniques
- - Business and Corporate Law including purchase and sale of franchises and business interests, the establishment of LLCs and Partnerships, and drafting of critical agreements.
- - Family and Divorce Law Experience including significant pre-decree and post-decree dissolution of marriage, order of protection, and paternity and family law experience and significant experience dealing with child support, child custody, and post-divorce and family law matters. Concentrate in special needs divorce and significant business and real estate asset divorce
- - 2004
- - DePaul University College of Law, Juris Doctor (2003)
- - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science (1997)
- - Kendall County Bar Association
- - Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- - Will County Bar Association
- - DuPage County Bar Association
- - Yorkville Chamber of Commerce
- - Naperville Chamber of Commerce
YORKVILLE AND KENDALL COUNTY RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
Gateville Law Firm has residential real estate experience handling buyers and sellers’ residential real estate closings from Yorkville and Oswego, Kendall County to Naperville and Aurora, DuPage County. The residential real estate attorneys at Gateville Law Firm concentrate in the following areas of real estate law:
Buyers and Sellers’ Real Estate Closings (Residential and Commercial) | Business entity formations and incorporation's for real estate companies such as Title Companies, Mortgage Real Estate Brokers, and Real Estate Companies | Landlord Real Estate Evictions for Landlords and Real Estate Investors | Estate Planning for Real Estate Owners | Asset protection for real estate home owners, real estate investors and developers | Drafting of Affidavit of Heir ships and handling Probate Issues | Real Estate Title Issues and Problem Solving
Gateville Law Firm utilizes the latest technology; including use of cloud-based software with bank grade security, to provide our clients with secure and responsive access to their documents and encrypted communication to and from Gateville Law Firm.