- Real Estate Law
- Drafting of Real Estate Purchase Agreements
- Land Trusts
- Estate Planning Law
- Asset Protection
- Drafting of LLCs & business documents
- Buyers and Sellers' Closings
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois State Bar Association
Stephanie Heiman is a Real Estate Associate Attorney with Gateville Law Firm.
She was admitted to the California Bar in December 2013 (currently voluntarily inactive) and to the Illinois Bar in May 2014. Stephanie has five years of experience in corporate and business law, commercial contracts, and commercial leasing transactions. In addition to having a corporate and business law background, Stephanie added real estate law to her practice area. Stephanie is passionate about helping clients with the purchase and sale of homes, investment properties, condos, farm and vacant land to her practice focus. Additionally, Stephanie is excited to help counsel clients through the the purchase or sale of business assets and estate planning. As planning for your estate can be emotional, Stephanie will show you compassion while guiding you through those plans.
STEPHANIE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF LAW:
- - Real Estate Law: buyers and seller's real estate closings and drafting of quit claim deeds
- - Wholesaling for buyers, sellers, and Real Estate Agents for Real Estate Investors
- - Drafting of Real Estate Purchase Agreements and coordination of For Sale by Owner Transactions
- - Use of Land Trust and Estate Planning techniques for Real Estate Owners and Investors such as Private Land Trust, Living Trusts, and other probate saving techniques
- - Estate Planning Law establishment of wills and trusts, retirement trusts, advanced asset protection; special needs trust; and wealth preservation techniques.
- - Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors: Set-up of LLCs and Partnerships; business and asset protection strategies to minimize liability concerns; and coordination of LLCs with Private Land Trusts
- - Drafting of LLCs and business documents for real estate investors and owners such as LLC Operating Agreements; Asset Purchase Agreements; Promissory Notes; Bylaws; Minutes and Attorney Opinion Letters.
- - California, 2013 (currently on voluntary inactive status)
- - Illinois, 2014
- - Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California: J.D., Cum Laude, May 2013
- - Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois: A. Political Science-Public Law, Cum Laude, December 2007
- - Illinois State Bar Association
YORKVILLE AND KENDALL COUNTY RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
Gateville Law Firm has residential real estate experience handling buyers and sellers’ residential real estate closings from Yorkville and Oswego, Kendall County to Naperville and Aurora, DuPage County. The residential real estate attorneys at Gateville Law Firm concentrate in the following areas of real estate law:
Buyers and Sellers’ Real Estate Closings (Residential and Commercial) | Business entity formations and incorporation's for real estate companies such as Title Companies, Mortgage Real Estate Brokers, and Real Estate Companies | Landlord Real Estate Evictions for Landlords and Real Estate Investors | Estate Planning for Real Estate Owners | Asset protection for real estate home owners, real estate investors and developers | Drafting of Affidavit of Heir ships and handling Probate Issues | Real Estate Title Issues and Problem Solving
Gateville Law Firm utilizes the latest technology; including use of cloud-based software with bank grade security, to provide our clients with secure and responsive access to their documents and encrypted communication to and from Gateville Law Firm.