Tilford Yates is a Real Estate Associate Attorney with Gateville Law Firm.
He was admitted to the Illinois Bar in May 2019. His primary focus at Gateville is representing buyers and sellers in their real estate closings and drafting quit claim deeds. Prior to working for Gateville Law Firm, Tilford worked for a commercial real estate attorney. In addition, Tilford has been a licensed real estate broker (active status) for six years in Illinois. He has helped clients with residential leases, commercial leases, and sales and purchase agreements. He understands the excitements and frustrations that come along with any real estate transaction, and gives his clients peace of mind.
TILFORD CAN ASSIST YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF LAW:
- - Real Estate Law including representing buyers and sellers in real estate closings. Tilford practices in the areas of residential and commercial real estate law.
- - Quit Claim Deeds and Real Estate Documents including drafting quit claim deeds, heirship quit claim deeds, drafting loan agreements, and private mortgages.
- - Illinois, 2019
- - IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, May 2018
- - University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico: Strategic Communications, December 2013
- - Illinois State Bar Association
YORKVILLE AND KENDALL COUNTY RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
Gateville Law Firm has residential real estate experience handling buyers and sellers’ residential real estate closings from Yorkville and Oswego, Kendall County to Naperville and Aurora, DuPage County. The residential real estate attorneys at Gateville Law Firm concentrate in the following areas of real estate law:
Buyers and Sellers’ Real Estate Closings (Residential and Commercial) | Business entity formations and incorporation's for real estate companies such as Title Companies, Mortgage Real Estate Brokers, and Real Estate Companies | Landlord Real Estate Evictions for Landlords and Real Estate Investors | Estate Planning for Real Estate Owners | Asset protection for real estate home owners, real estate investors and developers | Drafting of Affidavit of Heir ships and handling Probate Issues | Real Estate Title Issues and Problem Solving
Gateville Law Firm utilizes the latest technology; including use of cloud-based software with bank grade security, to provide our clients with secure and responsive access to their documents and encrypted communication to and from Gateville Law Firm.