AURORA IL BUSINESS ATTORNEY
Sean Robertson is an Aurora IL Business Attorney concentrating in small business, business agreements, purchase and sale of a business, and business start up law. Sean Robertson is an entrepreneur and business attorney with a concentration in the following areas of business law:
- Business Start Ups including formation of limited liability corporations, partnerships, and corporations
- Purchase and Sale of a Business including Franchise Businesses
- Franchise Business Set Up and Agreements
- Tax Planning for LLCs, Partnerships, and Corporations
- S corporation and Partnership Set UP
- LLC Operating Agreements
- Partnership and Corporation Agreement
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Non-Compete, Non-Disparaging Remarks, and other corporate agreements
- Family Business Exit and Succession Planning
- Asset Protection for Business Owners
- Estate Planning for Business Owners
- Commercial Real Estate Review
- Landlord Eviction Services
- Vendor Contract Preparation and Review
SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED BUSINESS START UP AND ENTREPRENEURIAL ATTORNEYS IN AURORA AND MONTGOMERY ILLINOIS
Attorney Sean Robertson is the Principal of Gateville Law Firm and an experienced entrepreneur. As an experienced entrepreneur, Attorney Robertson is eager and experienced at understanding the problems that confront business owners and their companies. As a skilled and experienced business attorney, Attorney Robertson has experienced setting up new LLCs and Business Enterprises and advising established closely held and family-owned businesses and their owners. Attorney Robertson is a DePaul University College of Law and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Contact us at 630-780-1034 or via online form.
CONTACT AN AURORA IL BUSINESS LAWYER FOR BUSINESS STARTS UP AND CLOSELY HELD BUSINESSES
Attorney Sean Robertson and Gateville Law Firm are passionate about advising business owners and their companies on their general business set-up, asset protection, and business agreements. Attorney Robertson has over 15 years of experience as a University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign graduate for his Bachelor of Science and his law degree from DePaul University College of Law.
Attorney Robertson is available at 630-780-1034.