NAPERVILLE AND AURORA QUIT CLAIM DEED ATTORNEYS
Sean Robertson and Gateville Law Firm concentrate their practice in the areas of real estate law and quit claim deeds. We often prepare quit claim deeds for individuals and institutions. Having a real estate attorney prepare your quit claim deed is invaluable because a common mistake is having a non-real estate attorney prepare your quit claim deed and real estate title issues are created as a result of mistakes. Preparing a quit claim deed is much more complex than most people realize.
Generally, people want a Quit Claim Deed prepared for a variety of reasons such as the following:
- Adding somebody to real estate title;
- Deleting somebody from real estate title;
- Refinancing a property and changing the real estate title;
- Divorce and refinancing as a result of a divorce. Homestead rights must be waived, and a quit claim deed is required;
- Death has occurred and title must be cleared up before a financial institution will refinance the property into one’s name or names;
- One wants to place their real estate title into their LLC’s name or Revocable Living Trust’s name;
- Adding a spouse to real estate title;
- A gift to somebody;
- Somebody has deceased and title must be changed;
- Estate planning requires a quit claim deed or a land trust to avoid probate court;
- Fixing a previous mistake occurred by somebody attempting to prepare a quit claim deed by themselves or a non-real estate attorney preparing a quit claim deed wrong.
These are some of the many reasons above why people elect to use a quit claim deed. A quit claim deed is a way to convey legal title to another party or individual. Many people falsely assume that a quit claim deed will relieve a person of responsibility for payment of the mortgage. This is not true. The true mortgage holders are still liable for the house payment regardless of whose name or names are on the quit claim deed.
EXPERIENCED QUIT CLAIM DEED ATTORNEYS IN NAPERVILLE, WHEATON, AURORA, MONTOMGERY, AND OSWEGO
Sean Robertson and Gateville Law Firm is your trusted real estate lawyers. We assist you with preparing Quit Claim Deeds. Our quit claim deeds are prepared in 24 to 48 hours. We generally charge a couple hundred dollars plus cost to have your quit claim deed prepared. Our rates are cost-effective, and we have a quick turnaround time. We prepare quit claim deeds for mortgage lenders, banks, title companies, and financial institutions, so you know that you can trust our work. We handle quit claim deeds and other real estate related documents for these mortgage companies (including but not limited to them):
- Compass Mortgage;
- Neighborhood Loans, Inc.;
- Busey Bank;
- NuMark Credit Union;
- Loan Depot, LLC;
- United Wholesale Mortgage;
- Cross Country Mortgage;
- Flagstar Bank;
- Nations Lending Corporation; and many others.
Be careful about attempting to prepare your own quit claim deed. Often, non-attorneys and non-real estate attorneys have difficulty with preparing quit claim deeds and real estate documents. These mistakes are not discovered until years later and are difficult to clean up. The cost to fix a mistake can be costly.
CALL US AT 630-780-1034 TO DISCUSS YOUR QUIT CLAIM DEED MATTER IN THE NAPERVILLE, AURORA, OSWEGO, MONTGOMERY, NORTH AURORA, BATAVIA, AND WHEATON AREAS.
Please note that a consultation is not required and often, we prepare quit claim deeds via the internet and telephone. The process is simple and easy. We generally will obtain a copy of your real estate deed and send you a quit claim deed interview form. This answers the important questions that we need answered. Sean Robertson and Gateville Law Firm look forward to working with you on resolving your quit claim deed and real estate issues. We can be reached at 630-780-1034 or via online form.