COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION LAWYER
YORKVILLE ESTATE PLANNING, BUSINESS, AND REAL ESTATE LAWYERS
Sean Robertson and Gateville Law Firm is an advanced planning, business planning, and real estate law combined together to assist our clients in their asset protection and wealth preservation goals. In our experience, entrepreneurship, wealth planning, and real estate go hand in hand. Therefore, you need a lawyer and law firm that is equipped to handle your diverse business and family legal needs.
KENDALL COUNTY COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION ATTORNEYS IN YORKVILLE, OSWEGO, AND PLANO ILLINOIS
Attorney Sean Robertson is an advanced wealth preservation and asset protection lawyer and principal of Gateville Law Firm. Gateville Law Firm concentrates in commercial transactions related to the following:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions including 1031 like kind exchanges, multi-unit buildings, and commercial strip malls
- Estate Planning including Living Trusts, Business Succession Planning, and Asset Protection Law
- Review of Commercial Real Estate Leases
- Purchase and Sale of a Franchise or Business including Asset Purchase Agreements, Stock Purchase Agreements and related business agreements
- Franchise Agreements and Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Asset Protection Planning including business entity formation planning, series LLCs, use of holding and subsidiary LLCs and structures, and partnership structures
- Tax Planning for LLCs, Partnerships, and Corporations
SKILLED KENDALL COUNTY AND YORKVILLE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LAWYERS
Gateville Law Firm is comprised of successful small business lawyers concentrating in small business, corporate planning, and commercial real estate law. Our lawyers have over 15 years of experience and a strong tax and asset protection background. This experience is unequalled in the Yorkville, Oswego, Joliet, Plano, and Yorkville areas of Kendall County and surrounding areas.
CONTACT YOUR ASSET PROTECTION AND REAL ESTATE LAWYER TODAY AT 630-780-1034
Sean Robertson is a successful business, real estate, and estate planning attorney representing entrepreneurs, commercial real estate investors, multi-unit apartment building owners, franchise owners, and high net worth individuals and families. Sean Robertson is a DePaul University College of Law Graduate where he focused his legal studies on taxation, wealth, real estate, and business wealth law and advanced planning law. Sean Robertson may be reached at 630-780-1034.