SEAN ROBERTSON TEACHES UPCOMING CLE CLASS
TO ATTORNEYS AND CPAS
Sean Robertson is the Principal and Estate Planning Attorney with Gateville Law Firm. Sean Robertson is on the National Faculty for the National Business Institute (“NBI”), which teaches attorneys, accountants, and CPAs about their estate planning legal issues.
Sean Robertson is one of the estate planning faculty members that will teach an upcoming estate planning course entitled “10 Things New Trusts and Estates Attorneys Need to Know” on Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
This upcoming class is now available on NBI’s website at https://www.nbi-sems.com/89170ER. Sean Robertson and Gateville Law Firm helps business owners, physicians and doctors, software engineers, and couples with their estate planning goals throughout the suburbs of Chicago in the following places:
- – Kendall County (Yorkville, Oswego, Newark, Joliet, Plainfield, Bristol, Montgomery, Boulder Hill, Minooka, and Aurora)
- – Will County (Plainfield, Joliet, Shorewood, Minooka, Channahon, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, Aurora, and Channahon)
- – Kane County (Aurora, St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, North Aurora, Elburn, Montgomery, Kaneville, Big Rock, Hampshire, and Gilberts)
- – DeKalb County (Sandwich, Somonauk, DeKalb, Maple Park, Cortland, Genoa, Hinckley, Sycamore, Waterman, Kirkland, Kingston, Lee, Malta, and Shabbona)
- – LaSalle County (Earlville, LaSalle, Marseilles, Mendota, Oglesby, Ottawa, Peru, and Sandwich).
Stephanie Heiman and Sean Robertson are the Attorneys of Gateville Law Firm. Gateville Law Firm concentrates in the following estate planning law:
- – Wills, including guardianship planning, pour over wills, last wills and testament planning, and creation of testamentary trust.
- – Revocable Living Trust or otherwise named “Declaration of Trust” or “Family Trust” including family asset protection, estate planning, joint trust planning, marital and creditor protection, and wealth preservation law.
- – Special Needs Estate Planning including creation of First Party and Third-Party Special Needs Trust or otherwise known as “Supplemental Trusts Planning for disabled adults.
- – Business and Corporate Asset Protection and Liability Planning Advice including business succession planning, business preservation planning, and asset protection for multiple LLCs and Companies.
- – Rental Property Asset Protection Planning including Series LLC Creations, LLC Formations, Land Trust Implementation, and Asset Protection for Landlords
- – Physician and Medical Practice Planning including creation of LLCs and Professional Corporations, Estate Planning, Physician Asset Protection Planning, and Practice and Building Asset Protection Planning.
Contact Attorney Sean Robertson today for an initial consultation at 630-780-1034 or via email at Sean@GatevilleLawFirm.com.