Real Estate and Business Lawyers
Sean Robertson and Gateville Law Firm are Limited Liability Company Attorneys or otherwise known as “LLC Attorneys”. Our Limited Liability Company Lawyers understand the nuts and bolts of setting up and managing Limited Liability Companies. Whether you operate a real estate company or a small business, incorporating as a Limited Liability Company is important. Gateville Law Firm caters to real estate and business owners in following areas:
- Kendall County including Aurora, Plainfield, Joliet, Yorkville, Oswego, Plano, Newark, Minooka, Montgomery, Bristol, Plattville, and Sandwich
- Will County including South Naperville, Plainfield, Joliet, Shorewood, Romeoville, Bolingbrook, Channahon, Aurora, Lockport, Crest Hill, and Rockdale
- DuPage County including Naperville, Aurora, Warrenville, Wheaton, Winfield, Lisle, Glen Ellyn, Downers Grove, and Lombard
- Kane County including Sugar Grove, Aurora, Montgomery, Yorkville, Batavia, North Aurora, Geneva, Elburn, Elgin, Gilberts, and Kaneville
- Grundy County including Morris, Minooka, Coal City, South Wilmington, and Mazon
Attorney Sean Robertson has over 15 years of experience dealing with LLCs. Attorney Robertson has advanced tax planning background combined with his strong business organizations, taxation, asset protection, and estate planning expertise. Moreover, Attorney Robertson has extensive real estate and entrepreneurial experience, which makes Gateville Law Firm an invaluable part of your team.
SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY LAWYERS
Today, the set up and formation of a Limited Liability Company is critical to your business and real estate success. As expert Limited Liability Company Attorneys, our business and real estate lawyers understand the ins and outs of LLCs and how to leverage them to maximize profitability and asset protection. Asset protection is critical nowadays because one lawsuit could threaten the viability of your business and family’s wealth. Attorney Robertson is eager to partner with you and your family including business partners to achieve the success that you deserve.
CONTACT OUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY LAW FIRM TODAY AT 630-780-1034
Whether you are a business start up or seasoned entrepreneur or real estate investor, Attorney Robertson and Gateville Law Firm can add value to your bottom line and company’s business structure. As skilled and experienced business attorneys, our lawyers understand how to utilize features of an LLC that most business lawyers that do not understand. Contact us at 630-780-1034 or via online form.