Small business ownership contains multiple legal risks, which threatens a person and family’s wealth. Sean Robertson and Gateville Law Firm concentrate in business formation, incorporation, and asset protection planning for business owners and real estate owners in Oswego and Kendall County, Illinois.
Entrepreneurship and family-owned businesses have multiple liability concerns and risks. Sole proprietorship and individual ownership of real estate property creates risks concerns and liability concerns. One of the goals of an asset protection attorney is minimizing liability concerns and protect one’s personal and family’s assets from creditor’s concerns. Attorney Robertson is passionate about wealth preservation and asset protection planning. As a liability protection attorney, Attorney Robertson understands business formation and incorporation legal issues.
As an Oswego Business Formation Attorney, Gateville Law Firm and Sean Robertson regularly give entrepreneurs, startups, and family-owned businesses with the following legal issues:
- Business incorporation and business formation counseling and planning
- Set up and structure of LLCs, Series LLCs, Corporations, and Partnerships
- Use of Parent and Subsidiary Company Structures to maximize asset protection and profitability
- Development of LLC Operating Agreements, Minutes, Resolutions, and written Partnership and Corporation Documents
- Review of Commercial Real Estate Leases and other business agreements in Oswego and Kendall County
- Protecting one’s business equipment and assets from liability concerns
- Series LLCs for Real Estate Investors
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial and Business Real Estate including Office Condos, Plazas, and other Commercial Real Estate Ownership
- Estate Planning for Real Estate Ownership and Business Owners
- Drafting of Business and Employment Agreements and Contracts
- Incorporations such as LLCs, Partnerships, and Incorporations
- Franchise Agreements and Documents in Oswego and related areas
- Franchise Business Purchases and Sales
- Purchase and Sale of a Restaurant
- Business Purchases and Sales
- Establishment of Limited Liability Companies or otherwise known as “LLCs”
- LLC Series Upgrades to Series LLCs for Multi-Properties and Business Interests
- Drafting and reviewing of Commercial Real Estate Leases
OSWEGO FRANCHISE AGREEMENTS, PURCHASES, AND FRANCHISE REPRESENTATION
Gateville Law Firm concentrates in franchise and business ownership including start up structures, business formation and incorporations for franchise owners, dissolution of corporate and LLC structures, and franchise purchases and sales. Attorney Robertson provides customized franchisee representation for franchise owners and prospective franchise owners. Attorney Robertson may be reached at 630-780-1034.