Gateville Law Firm and Sean Robertson concentrate in real estate transactions for property owners. As an Oswego Real Estate Investor Lawyer, Sean Robertson understands the residential and commercial real estate closing process in Kendall County and surrounding areas. Sean Robertson is passionate about real estate and asset protection planning for real estate investors. Sean Robertson is the author of Sean’s Corner, which is an educational blog.
Gateville Law Firm can assist with the following real estate matters:
- Real Estate Closings (Buyer and Seller)
- Series LLCs for Real Estate Ownership
- Private Land Trust and Asset Protection Planning
- Limited Liability Corporations and Partnerships
- Holding Company and Subsidiary Company arrangements to maximize asset protection and limit liability concerns for real estate investors
- Drafting of LLC Operating Agreements, Partnership Agreements, and Real Estate Documents
- Quit Claim Deeds and Property Transfer Instruments
SKILLED LLC ATTORNEY IN OSWEGO AND KENDALL COUNTY
Unlike most real estate attorneys, Sean Robertson is skilled in LLC formation and asset protection. Sean Robertson couples his real estate transaction experience with his asset protection background to assist real estate investors. Furthermore, Gateville Law Firm helps landlords and rental property owners with their landlord eviction concerns including drafting of eviction notices and eviction lawsuits.
CONTACT YOUR OSWEGO REAL ESTATE INVESTOR ATTORNEY TODAY AT 630-780-1034
In conclusion, Gateville Law Firm serves the Kendall County and surrounding areas. Our expertise is real estate, asset protection, and estate planning law for real estate investors. We understand real estate transactions and guide real estate investors on a daily basis. Contact Sean Robertson today at 630-780-1034.