Sean Robertson and Gateville Law Firm is your FSBO Real Estate Attorney in Plano and Kendall County. Our real estate lawyer and team of real estate professionals provide high-quality legal representation for For Sale By Owners and Purchasers of FSBOs. FSBO real estate transactions are increasingly popular as a consequence of people’s desire to save money and improve their financial circumstances. Gateville Law Firm services the following communities in Kendall County:
• Boulder Hill
SKILLED SELLER’S REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY FOR PLANO REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS INCLUDING FSBOS IN KENDALL COUNTY
Selling your house as a FSBO presents challenges and opportunities. Attorney Sean Robertson works closely with For Sale By Owners or otherwise known as “FSBOs” in the Plano, Yorkville, Sandwich, and Kendall County areas. Attorney Robertson is a graduate of DePaul University College of Law and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. We have a simple interview process to assist FSBOs in preparation of the real estate purchase agreement. Our interview process asks FSBO owners key questions, which helps our law firm fill out your Real Estate Purchase Agreement.
PLANO AND KENDALL COUNTY FSBO REAL ESTATE PURCHASER ATTORNEYS FOR SELLERS
Attorney Sean Robertson and our team of real estate professionals will assist For Sale By Owners with the real estate purchase agreement. The real estate purchase agreement contains key terms and disclosures which are critical to the successful sale of homes in the Plano, Newark, Sandwich, and Yorkville areas. Sean Robertson is a local resident of Yorkville and Kendall County and very familiar with the Kendall County real estate market.
SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED FSBO AND REAL ESTATE PURCHASSE ATTORNEY IN YORKVILLE AND PLANO IL
As a skilled and experienced real estate attorney, Attorney Robertson helps FSBOs facilitate a smooth real estate closing process. Generally, a seller’s real estate attorney is responsible for the coordination of a smooth real estate closing. Seller’s house closing attorneys perform the following tasks:
• Drafting of the Real Estate Purchase Agreement (if applicable)
• Review of the Real Estate Purchase Agreement
• Negotiating modifications to the real estate purchase agreement
• Coordinating and negotiating the home inspection review process
• Examining the house for the seller to ensure that the house is available to be sold and encumbrances can be cleared up prior to the closing date
• Ordering title insurance through the title insurance company
• Home appraisal follow up with the Buyers or their attorneys
• Loan and Financing Deadlines
• Preparation of Seller’s closing documents for the closings such as warranty deed, affidavit of title, bill of sale, powers of attorney for property, and other critical closing documents
• Assisting the sellers with the overall real estate closing process and promptly answering their questions and addressing seller’s concerns
• Educating sellers on the home buying and selling process
• Attendance at the closing and properly insuring the real estate transaction
KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SKILLED REAL ESTATE CLOSING ATTORNEY IN PLANO AND YORKVILLE for FOR SALE BY OWNER (FSBO)
In conclusion, Attorney Robertson has the skill, negotiation skills, and experience necessary to compliment FSBOs in the real estate purchase and sale transaction in the Plano, Yorkville, and Kendall County areas. A good real estate attorney provides a significant financial investment in protecting your property and financial interests. Attorney Robertson may be reached at 630-780-1034.