Buying a house is one of the biggest decisions a person can make. It is not an easy decision. Gateville Law Firm can help you with this process and make home buying not only easy, but a great experience. Because of the numerous years of experience under our belts, we know how to work with Realtors, mortgage brokers and other professionals in the field.
The attorneys at our firm will provide guidance on the mortgage loan documents, aid you with the financing and the mortgage process, work with your real estate agent, home inspector and mortgage broker. We will also analyze the real estate contract to make sure the terms are equitable, and notify you of your rights, among many other tasks.
Buying a House with an Attorney
We assist families and individuals with buying a house and advise them on their critical legal rights and negotiate key terms involved in the process of buying a house. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or an experienced homebuyer, our real estate lawyers can guide you through your real estate purchase. Generally, the buyer’s real estate attorney assists you with the following things:
- Negotiating the attorney-review period
- Reviewing and negotiating the home inspection period and advise buyers on how their critical rights
- Reviewing the real estate contract and make sure the terms are fair
- Assisting you with the financing and mortgage process as needed
- Reviewing the survey to make sure the sellers are giving you good real estate title
- Advising you on the loan and mortgage loan documents
- Attending real estate closing and advise you of your critical legal rights
- Working with your real estate agent, mortgage broker, and home inspector
Contact our real estate attorneys today to discuss your residential real estate contract. Generally, we have up to five business days to review your residential real estate contract and make recommendations. We also will negotiate the home inspection period and give you critical advice regarding your home buying rights and responsibilities. Contact us today at 630-780-1034.