Are you Buying or Selling a Property?
Gateville Law Firm represents Sellers and Buyers of real estate properties in Kendall, Will, Kane, Dupage, and Grundy County area. We are a real estate law firm concentrating in real estate closings and real estate law.
We can assist Buyers and Sellers of Real Estate with the following real estate needs:
• Purchase and Sale of Residential Property
• Purchase and Sale of Commercial Real Estate
• Drafting of Quit Claim Deeds
• Real Estate Investor Purchases & Sale Transactions
• Development of Series LLCs for Multi-Property Ownership
• Asset Protection Planning for Real Estate Investors
• Use of Land Trust for Privacy, Estate Planning, & Asset Protection
• Wholesale Deals for Qualified Purchases & Sales(Cash Deals)
• For Sale By Owner Transactions
Sean Robertson and Gateville Law Firm have a niche in representing sellers of single-family homes, condos, investment properties, and vacation properties. Unlike most real estate attorneys, Attorney Robertson has specific expertise in selling real estate, estate planning, and asset protection. This expertise is valuable for property owners that want to coordinate their estate planning and asset protection goals by using trusts, LLCs, and other strategies.
Our team of real estate professionals assist from contract to closing. We concentrate in residential and commercial real estate closings involving residential, commercial, vacation, and investment properties. We understand LLCs, Trusts, and other strategies to protect your family and your investments.
Gateville Law Firm also has real estate expertise in asset protection and estate planning for real estate owners. With knowledge gained through our years of selling real estate, we create LLCs and land trust to protect one’s real estate investments and their financial assets. We utilize cutting-edge asset protection strategies to protect your family’s economic security and liability concerns.