Sean Robertson and Gateville Law Firm have a niche in representing sellers of single-family homes, condos, investment properties, and vacation properties. Unlike most real estate attorneys, Attorney Robertson has specific expertise in estate planning and asset protection. This expertise is valuable for property owners that want to coordinate their estate planning and asset protection goals by using trusts, LLCs, and other strategies. Contact us at 630-780-1034 and ask for Sean Robertson.
Or, possibly, you and your loved ones want a smooth real estate transaction. Our team of real estate professionals assist from contract to closing. We concentrate in residential and commercial real estate closings involving residential, commercial, vacation, and investment properties. We understand LLCs, Trusts, and other strategies to protect your family and your investments.
Gateville Law Firm also has real estate expertise in asset protection and estate planning for real estate owners. We create LLCs and land trust to protect one’s real estate investments and their financial assets. We utilize cutting-edge asset protection strategies to protect your family’s economic security and liability concerns.
Real estate investors have great financial and liability risk while flipping properties and holding long-term properties with renters.
Asset protection is an excellent decision if you fit the following traits.
- You own one or more vacation or investment properties.
- You are interested in flipping properties or long-term real estate investments.
- You have a family and children and want to protect them from an estate planning and asset protection standpoint.
- You want to protect your investments from liability risks.
- You are concerned that a liability issue at one property could affect your personal residence and other properties.
- You and your significant other have real estate owned in your personal name or jointly held names, which is a major liability concern.
- You have heard about series LLCs and land trust, but you do not know how these asset protection instruments would affect you.
- You want to coordinate your asset protection and estate planning goals especially if you have minor children where guardianship concerns are real.
Sean Robertson is a graduate of DePaul University College of Law. Sean Robertson has over 15 years of experience in the areas of real estate, estate planning, and asset protection law. Sean Robertson is Principal of Gateville Law Firm which has a niche in real estate, asset protection, and estate planning. Whether you want to form a Limited Liability Company, a Series LLC, or coordinate your asset protection and estate planning goals, Gateville Law Firm can assist you. We are available to speak at 630-780-1034 or via online email submission.