Only a skilled family lawyer can assess whether an uncontested divorce is applicable to your situation. An uncontested divorce aims to reach consensus versus the traditional adversarial court process. Often, an uncontested divorce will involve the following types of cases:
- Short-term marriages acquiring minimal financial assets or property (including liability concerns)
- Marriages involving no children or adult children (which are emancipated)
- Families where both spouses are able to independently support themselves and there are no issues of spousal maintenance or alimony
- Parties that agree to allow an attorney to calculate spousal maintenance or child support in an amicable manner
- Parties desiring to save money and the emotional stress of a traditional and costly divorce proceeding
NAVIGATING THE DIVORCE PROCESS IN KENDALL COUNTY
Gateville Law Firm helps residents of Plano, Illinois and surrounding areas navigate the divorce process in Kendall County. Our attorneys are skilled at navigating the court process and assisting families save money and find amicable solutions to their divorce situations. Our law firm regularly practices in the Plano, Yorkville, Oswego, and Kendall County areas.
PLANO IL DIVORCE ATTORNEY FOR UNCONTESTED DIVORCE MATTERS
Gateville Law Firm provides exceptional and quality-legal representation involving domestic relations and uncontested divorce matters. Attorney Robertson counsels’ spouses on how to achieve an uncontested divorce. An uncontested divorce may also be known as a “collaborative divorce” or “amicable divorce”. Attorney Robertson believes in acting in his clients’ best interests by finding solutions, which meet the needs and desires of his clients.
Attorney Sean Robertson provides uncontested divorce representation. Uncontested divorce representation involves representing only one spouse but working in a cooperative manner with the non-represented spouse. Attorney Robertson acts in the best interests of his client by providing collaborative divorce services and therefore, minimizes his client’s divorce costs and furthers his client’s desire to create an amicable divorce.
CONTACT OUR PLANO IL DIVORCE ATTORNEYS TODAY AT 630-780-1034
The traditional court process is not in everybody’s best interests. The Lawyers of Gateville Law Firm provide skilled and experienced uncontested divorce representation to the residents of Plano, Illinois. As experienced divorce attorneys, we understand the complex court rules and court processes to further our client’s best interests. Contact us today at 630-780-1034 or via online form.