Real estate investments and business ownership create potential liability risk that are unforeseen. Lawsuits whether business, tort, and or malpractice claims are foreseeable. Our firm is dedicated to providing peace of mind to our professional practice owners and business owners.
One lawsuit can devastate a lifetime of saving and good decision making. Asset protection is not fraud, but rather risk planning to minimize or eliminate risks that threaten one’s economic security. At Gateville Law Firm, our Yorkville Business Protection Attorney concentrates in asset protection, real estate, estate planning, and business protection law.
KENDALL COUNTY ASSET PROTECTION BACKGROUND
Asset protection involves multiple practice disciplines to consider including the following:
- Divorce and Child Custody Concerns
- Probate and Guardianship Proceedings
- Business ownership including LLC, Corporate, and Partnership business structure planning
- Asset Protection for Real Estate Ownership
- Business Protection Planning against business liability risks
- Exempt and Non-Exempt Bankruptcy Exemption Planning
- Living Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts
- Private Land Trust for Real Estate Ownership
- Business Protection and Succession Planning
- OBRA Irrevocable Trust for Special Needs and Disabilities
- Third-Party Special Needs Trust
- Last Wills and Testament
- Family Trust and Declaration of Trust Planning
- Family Limited Liability Company Planning
SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED KENDALL COUNTY BUSINESS PROTECTION LAW FIRM
As an experienced business protection law firm, Gateville Law Firm partners with its’ clients to develop an asset protection plan. Our asset protection plan will identify your liability risks and re-position your personal and business assets. Re-structuring your assets will reduce and, in some cases, eliminate your liability risks.
Business ownership has substantial risks involving lawsuits and creditor concerns. One lawsuit can destroy accumulated wealth including business assets, investments, and personal assets. At Gateville Law Firm, our lawyers and support staff have the skills and experience required to protect your assets from these liability risks. Lawsuits against your business may jeopardize your personal and business assets.
REACH OUT TO OUR YORKVILLE BUSINESS PROTECTION LAWYER AT 630-780-1034
Our firm concentrates in wealth preservation, estate planning, and business protection law. Our lawyers combine multiple disciplines to achieve one’s peace of mind. Asset protection is advanced planning to plan for foreseeable events such as lawsuits. Advanced planning is critical with asset protection because it avoids the possibility of fraud. Planning after a lawsuit or event may be a fraudulent transfer if it is designed to hinder or delay a creditor’s lawsuit. Our Yorkville Business Protection Lawyer will work with you and your family to develop an Asset Protection Plan. Contact us at 630-780-1034 or via online contact form.