Our Yorkville Divorce Attorneys help people with the divorce process in Kendall County. Divorce is a difficult time period and one where you need skilled and experienced divorce counsel. Our Yorkville Divorce Lawyers understand the divorce process in Yorkville and Kendall County. Gateville Law Firm concentrate in divorce, child custody, dissolution of marriage, domestic relations, orders of protection, and post-divorce matters in Yorkville.
SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED YORKVILLE DIVORCE LAWYERS
Sean Robertson is a Kendall County and Yorkville Divorce Lawyer concentrating in Yorkville, Oswego, Plano, and Kendall County Divorce Matters. Unlike most divorce attorneys, our law firm is based in Yorkville and Kendall County. Attorney Sean Robertson has over 15 years of experience as a divorce, child custody, and post-divorce attorney.
Attorney Robertson understands the ins and outs of the courtroom. Kendall County is a growing community, but still a fairly small community. As an attorney from Yorkville and Kendall County, we understand the area and the divorce process. We regularly attend in Yorkville and Kendall County Circuit Court. Attorney Robertson is a DePaul University College of Law Graduate with his juris doctor.
CONTACT OUR YORKVILLE DIVORCE ATTORNEYS TODAY AT 630-780-1034
As an experienced dissolution of marriage attorney, Attorney Robertson understands the divorce process in Yorkville and Kendall County. Attorney Robertson advocates for male and females and is a strong family advocate for his clients. Gateville Law Firm handles the following types of divorce matters:
- Allocation of Parental Responsibilities and Allocation Judgments
- Establishment of Child Support and Modification of Child Support
- Joint Custody Agreements and Parenting Time Lawyers
- Child Modification Lawyers
- Emergency Motions and Pleadings
- Spousal Support or otherwise known as “Alimony” and “Spousal Maintenance”
- Post-Divorce Petitions and Matters
- Petitions for Indirect Civil Contempt
- Small Business Dissolution of Marriage Proceedings
- Orders of Protection Cases
- Property Division During Divorce Matters
- Fathers’ Rights
CALL US AT 630-780-1034 TO HANDLE YOUR DIVORCE MATTER