Gateville Law Firm and Sean Robertson provides Yorkville Educational Articles to educate the public on legal issues involving real estate, estate planning, and business law issues. Our law firm and staff members provide ourselves on providing educational content intended to educate consumers and business owners about issues affecting their lives. We breakdown educational articles related to the following areas of law:
Real Estate Law
Gateville Law Firm will provide educational issues involving the following real estate legal issues:
- Tips for Successful Seller’s Closings and Buyer’s House Closings
- Home Inspection Issues and Home Inspection 101: Discussion of Home Inspection issues involved in real estate transactions
- Successful Strategies for Smooth Closings for For Sale By Owner Transactions
- Real Estate Investor Tips involving Flipping Transactions and Real Estate Structure Issues
- Why Limited Liability Companies (“LLC”) are the favored entity for Real Estate Investors
- Flipping Transactions should involve S corporations
- Asset Protection Tips for Home Ownership: Private Land Trust
- How to Draft Successful Quit Claim Deeds
- Private Land Trust 101: What is a Land Trust and How Does It Help?
- Title Commitment 101: What is a Title Commitment and Why Sellers and Buyers Should Care?
- Tips for Successful Commercial Real Estate Closings
- How To Best Structure Multi-Apartment Buildings and Strip Malls?
Estate Planning Law
Gateville Law Firm and Attorney Sean Robertson will provide educational content related to estate planning, powers of attorneys, advanced healthcare directives, and asset protection planning. We will discuss a variety of topics and estate planning strategies. The goal is to educate the public about estate planning, wealth preservation, and asset protection legal issues. Our law firm’s goal is to empower families. Here are the following estate planning topics that will be discussed:
- What is a Last Will and Testament?
- Wills vs. Living Trusts: Advantages of Family Trust Planning
- Estate Planning 101: How to Set Up A Solid Estate Plan?
- Power of Attorneys 101: What are Powers of Attorneys? Types of Power of Attorneys?
- Family Estate Planning for Families with Young Children
- Real Estate Ownership and Estate Planning
- Kendall County Probate Court: How to Appoint an Executor? Probate Court 101
- Asset Protection Planning for Business Owners and Professionals
- Family Business Planning and Succession Planning
- Structuring Business Entities with Holding Companies and Subsidiaries
- Special Needs Estate Planning 101: What is a Third Party Special Needs Trust?
- Retirement and IRA Estate Planning Trust: Why Retirement Trust?
Business Law Gateville Law Firm and Sean Robertson will also provide educational content related to business law, start up, and business exist planning strategies for start up companies, family businesses, and closely-held businesses. Our goal is to educate Yorkville business owners and the surrounding areas on business topics affecting business owners such as the following:
- Start Up Tips for Start Up Companies
- Advantages and Disadvantages of LLCs, Partnerships, and Corporations
- Setting Up LLCs to Own Real Estate Investments
- Franchise Agreements: Franchise Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Franchise Asset Purchase Agreements 101
- Franchise Stock Purchase Agreements 101
- Navigating Successful Business Sales and Purchases
- Family Business Planning Tips for Family Businesses
- Commercial Real Estate Lease Tips
- How to Structure Companies for Growth and Asset Protection
- Employment Issues for Business Owners: Tips for Successful Companies
- Family Business Estate Planning and Succession Planning
Gateville Law Firm and Attorney Sean Robertson serve the Yorkville community, residents, and business community. Attorney Robertson has over 15 years of experience as an attorney and counselor of law. Sean Robertson graduated from DePaul University College of Law and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Attorney Robertson may be reached at 630-780-1034.